- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Systems Engineering
- Program Acquisition and Technical Assistance
- Testing and Evaluation
- Professional Development Training and Tools
- LinkPlan Overview
- Equipment Training Overview
- Professional Training Courses
- Systems Acquisition
- Satellite Communications - Introduction
- Satellite Communications - Advanced
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Introduction
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Advanced
- Propagation and Impairments
- Satellite Architecture and Design
- Terminal Architecture and Design
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Introduction
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Advanced
- UHFPlan™ Link Analysis
- Working With Us
- Contact Us
Introductory and Intermediate-level courses are intended for the engineering and management staff. Advanced-level courses are intended for senior technical staff and for follow-on training. The Intermediate and Advanced courses feature a combination of lecture and computer-based models.
In addition to the listed courses, training programs can be tailored to incorporate sessions from individual courses, or can be developed exclusively for your unique training needs. We will work with you to develop the right mix of knowledge level, topics and tools to design an effective learning experience.
Throughout several of our training courses, Systek's proprietary LinkPlan™ software program is used. LinkPlan performs link planning and analysis for satellite communications networks, using published data for commercial, DoD, NATO, and Allied satellites and terminals. The Microsoft Excel-based spreadsheet application is provided to students for use after the course is completed.
In many of our training courses, we will utilize the UHFPlan™ software program. It performs analysis for satellite communications networks, using published data for commercial, DoD, NATO, and Allied satellites and terminals. The Microsoft Excel-based spreadsheet application is provided to students for use after the course is completed.
Please click on the course links on the left to learn more about our current offerings.