- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Systems Engineering
- Program Acquisition and Technical Assistance
- Testing and Evaluation
- Professional Development Training and Tools
- LinkPlan Overview
- Equipment Training Overview
- Professional Training Courses
- Systems Acquisition
- Satellite Communications - Introduction
- Satellite Communications - Advanced
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Introduction
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Advanced
- Propagation and Impairments
- Satellite Architecture and Design
- Terminal Architecture and Design
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Introduction
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Advanced
- UHFPlan™ Link Analysis
- Working With Us
- Contact Us
Systek is a Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR) contractor serving both defense and civilian agencies.
Most notably, we have performed in a Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance/Assessment/ Analysis (SETA) capacity—working alongside Government agencies to meet challenging and frequently changing needs. Systek’s involvement epitomizes the benefit to programs and systems envisioned by federal regulations and instructions pertinent to the SETA role.
Systek provides full lifecycle competency across Systems Engineering, Programs and Acquisition Management, Testing and Evaluation, and Technical Training. In short, we have the experience to deliver success as a trusted team member throughout mission-critical projects, from idea to fielding.
We have a particularly robust area of experience in all aspects of Satellite Communications Engineering, encompassing the breadth of the Space, Terrestrial, and Control segments. In addition, our experience encompasses a broad range of disciplines directly applicable to today’s engineering problems.
To learn more about how Systek’s work aids in bringing mission success to Government programs, we invite you to contact us for more information.