- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Systems Engineering
- Program Acquisition and Technical Assistance
- Testing and Evaluation
- Professional Development Training and Tools
- LinkPlan Overview
- Equipment Training Overview
- Professional Training Courses
- Systems Acquisition
- Satellite Communications - Introduction
- Satellite Communications - Advanced
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Introduction
- SATCOM Systems Engineering - Advanced
- Propagation and Impairments
- Satellite Architecture and Design
- Terminal Architecture and Design
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Introduction
- LinkPlan™ Link Analysis - Advanced
- UHFPlan™ Link Analysis
- Working With Us
- Contact Us
Systek assists its Government customers with the acquisition of equipment and services, including some programs valued at hundreds of millions of dollars. Our staff—with an extensive legacy of government, military, and industrial experience—adheres to these basic principles to help the customer realize the best possible return on each purchase:
- Provide sound technical advice and assistance over the entire range of engineering disciplines
- Strive for an optimum balance of cost and performance to yield best value
- Verify that products meet all specified performance and quality requirements
- Ensure that products and services will be delivered when the customer needs them
- Comply strictly with all established acquisition policies, protocols, and regulations
- Honor, with ethics and integrity, the trust the customer has extended to us
Systek helps customers execute successful acquisition programs in the face of unprecedented challenges, including:
- Severe budgetary limitations and uncertainties (facing all government agencies)
- Extensive displacements of organizations and facilities (including BRAC relocations)
- Staffing shortages and loss of experienced acquisition professionals
- Profusion of new rules, regulations, and policies that must be accommodated
- Rapidly evolving technologies that outpace the processes needed to acquire them
Systek’s technical staff includes many former government officials (including contracting officer’s representatives) and former program managers from the corporate world. We understand the issues and dilemmas that our customers face daily.
Our engineers know how to translate complex operational communications requirements into lucid specification documents that stand the test of time in ensuing procurements. We thoroughly understand the suppliers’ proposals and technical reports and are able to use them as a basis for recommending effective acquisition strategies.
Regardless of the product or service acquired, we have people who have “been there before” and who understand the evolution of the technology involved and the related procurement history.
Systek financial experts are adept at all levels of the budgeting process and experienced in managing the financial aspects of current programs, including the often-mandated earned value management process.
The Systek team is thoroughly familiar with the continually changing landscape of federal acquisition regulations, DoD standards, directives, and guidelines. Our customers can be confident that their programs will pass through the regulatory hurdles smoothly.
Systek can prepare virtually all the documentation that customers need to execute efficient acquisition programs. We also maintain an extensive archive of current and past program documents—a legacy of valuable information and “lessons learned” that can be applied to new initiatives.
The Systek technical staff has, for many years, engaged in the gamut of DoD source selection activities, from market research to active participation in proposal evaluation teams. With impartial insight, we help to guide the entire process, culminating in effective, manageable contracts.